Wednesday, July 31, 2013

KA

Dear You,
Time goes fast.
Everything change in life so fast.
Perubahan yang perlahan-lahan mengubah kita
Dekat tapi jauh
I try to be the best
But tears stream down on my face,bila rasa letih but still can't sleep
banyak benda yang difikir,dimana kesalahan dan kekurangan diri
Sedaya upaya mengapai kemuncak
berbagai halangan dugaan dan cabaran
Dear You,
I miss us.
I miss the way we talk.
The way we laugh like there's no tomorrow.
I miss how you cared for me paling paling la besh when we have nothing to talk yet we still text each other.
I always remember the sweet things you said.
Hope sgt masa yang berlalu ini tak menghilangkan semua keindahan ini..
I really miss everything about you and i wish things would go back to how they used to be.
Dear You,
I'm not strong enough
perjalanan yang sangat jauh
diharungi berseorangan tanpa pertolongan
or only just me feel this way..not you not others
i just pray to ALLAH one day you'll understand

No comments:

Post a Comment